You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Boardman XL SLR 9.9 Endurance SRAM Red eTap

Hi Folks,

Great Bargain Bike for sale!

My lovely wife purchased a Boardman XL (60cm) SLR 9.9 Endurance SRAM Red eTap for me as a 40th birthday present.  It's an amazing bit of kit, with SRAM Red eTap groupset (worth around £2000) and Zipp 202 wheelset (worth £1400).  The shifting is incredible and the bike overall very light and very smooth.

Unfortunately, the bike simply doesn’t suit me or my riding style, and Cycle Republic refuse to accept returns on a bike that has been ridden (unlike Evans!).  I’ve only ridden it twice (totalling 30 miles), and it has had a full service by Ben at Proper Cafe.

It was purchased for £4,750 in June 2018, but I am looking to sell it for £3,750.  So, basically, you get the eTap groupset and wheels for £3,400, and the rest of the bike (including full carbon frame and fork, Shimano Ultegra carbon pedals and Continental 4 season tyres) for £350!

If you’re interested in the whole bike, that would be perfect, but I’m willing to accept offers for the group set or wheels.  If you know a non-Nomad who may be interested I'm happy to pay a finders fee.

Please let me know if you’re keen – you can reach me on danmccaffrey@hotmail.com.

Uploaded files: